Our preferred method of booking is via the new and improved online booking form, which you can fill out below.
Please read the following information prior to completing the booking form online or booking form supplied in the brochure.
- The majority of paid performances are priced the same across the festival (Schools: $16/Equity: $10). Exceptions include the Opening Event, Still Point of a Turning World, Our Corka Bubs, Touch & Go and Nat Bartsch’s Lullabies, and these are indicated on their respective pages.
- Many shows and workshops have a limited capacity and may book up quickly.
- Please list three performance choices/dates/times and three corresponding workshop times if you also wish to book the latter. If your first choice of performance or workshop is fully booked, every effort will be made to book your second choice, and so on.
- Priority for free workshops is given to schools booking for a paid performance.
- Some events need to be booked via the performance organisation and these are clearly marked on the relevant web page.
- To book a free workshop through BASS, please list the other performance/workshop you have purchased tickets for when completing the booking form.
- We understand that schools booking early will often need to provide estimated numbers. However, it is important that you advise us of exact numbers by the start of the 2021 school year so we can make tickets available for other schools.
- As we navigate changing circumstances under COVID policies and restrictions there may be requirements to amend event capacities or place schools on a wait list should restrictions be lifted in future. Information about your booking or wait list opportunities will be made available to you during the booking process, a member of the BASS ticketing team will be in contact if there are changes required for your booking. Adelaide Festival Centre's COVID policies can be viewed here.